Get your reluctant reader excited about new books with book trailers!Read More
Browse by Category
- What’s for Dinner: Cooking for Your Family
- Best Books for a Belly Chuckle
- Creative Kids
- Never Bored with Board Books
- Mother Daughter Book Club: The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
- STEM in the Children’s Reading Garden
- Summer Reading Winners!
- Summer Reading has begun!
- Shelfie: Hannah’s June Reads
- New Book of the Week: ‘Girl in Glass’ by Deanna Fei
- Fall 2016 Kids’ Programs!
- The Benefits of Learning American Sign Language for All Kids
- Shelfie: Lizzy’s June Reads
- Shelfie: Lizzy’s July Reads
- Summer Reading Champion Signs Ready for Pick up!
- New Book of the Week: The Little Mouse Santi by David Eugene Ray
- New Book of the Week: Bike On, Bear by Cynthea Liu
- New Book of the Week/ Old Favorite Edition: Mrs. Biddlebox by Linda Smith
- The Westwood Library Children’s Department is More Than Just a Place to Grab Your Books
- Shelfie: Hannah’s July Reads
- Welcome to Storytime!
- Westwood Connections: Connecting Adoptive Families in and Around Westwood
- 2015 6th Grade Library Visit
- Hannah’s New Book Round Up!
- The Take-Out Book Group
- Creative Kids Program at the Library
- Gardening with Kids
- Lowering Anxiety and Raising the Confidence for Young Reader
- SHELFIE: Lizzy’s September Reads
- Hook Your Reluctant Reader with Book Trailers!
- Chinese New Year 2016
- A Strong Female Lead: Early Chapter Books
- A Strong Female Lead: Picture Books
- All About Wondrous Wednesdays
- Introducing 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten!
- From the other side of the desk in the Children’s Room
- Alternative Ways for a Child to Enjoy Reading
- Vote for President of the Library!
- Hannah’s Favorite Books to Give, 2016
- Summer Reading School Visits 2016
- Quick Pick Picture Book Bundles
- Great Books for All Ages in Celebration of Mother’s Day
- Trends that are Changing Kid’s Lit in 2017
- Getting to Know Local Authors and Illustrators of Massachusetts
- Just How Important is it to Finish a Book?
- Page Turning Titles for Boys
- Making the Transition from the Children’s Department to the Teen Room
- Transitioning to Kindergarten
- Learn all about Babies & Book Storytime!
- Ghoulishly Fun Tales for Young Readers
- Storytime Bean Bag Fun
- Destressing with Summertime Fun at the Westwood Public Library
- Favorite New Picture Books
- Books That Make You Go “YUMM”!
- Family Literacy and the Library: A Perfect Pair
- October is National Bullying Prevention Month
- How Can You Tell If Your Child is Ready to Read
- November is National Adoption Awareness Month
- Creative Kids Year #3 Wrap up
- “The Snowy Day” Children’s Book Inspires Winter Crafts
- Spring Songs to Sing with One Another
November is National Adoption Awareness Month and we are Celebrating Adoptive Families at the Westwood Senior Center on Saturday November 21, 2015 from 2:00-3:30 pm.
Read on to find out more about this event and about some lovely book suggestions by our very own Karen Cagan.Read More