GETTING CONNECTED @ THE WESTWOOD PUBLIC LIBRARY
- The Westwood Library offers public Internet access computers. Time restrictions may apply. Please try to remember to bring your library card with you -- but if you forget your card, guest passes are available.
- Free wireless access is available to those who have their own laptop or device at both the Main and Branch libraries. Wireless printing is available at the Main Library.
- Beginners’ computer classes are available throughout the year. Please call the Reference Desk at 781-320-1045 for more information.
- A photocopier (black only) is available on the second floor. Copies are 10 cents each.
- A scanner is available free of charge on the second floor.
- Faxing (scan to fax) is available on the second floor. Costs are 25 cents per page for US & Canada, 50 cents per page for International. See the Reference Desk for assistance.
- Printing from public computers, wireless devices, or the scanner costs 10 cents for black and 20 cents for color
- The new library has a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag in all materials. Returned items are scanned and automatically checked-in on a conveyor belt. Patrons can also use the RFID system to streamline borrowing with self-check stations.