Teen Health and Hotlines
- Teen Health: MedlinePlus - Trusted information from the National Institutes of Health and National Library of Medicine
- TMS Health - Useful links from Thurston Middle School
- Teen Health & Wellness: Real Life, Real Answers - Hotlines, help lines, and information lines, organized by subject
- TEEN LINE: Teens Helping Teens - Connect, talk, get help!
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255): This is a crisis hotline that can help with many issues, not just suicide. Callers are connected with a professional nearby who will talk with them about what they are feeling or concerns for other family and friends. If you or someone you know is in suicidal crisis, call the hotline (toll free, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week).