The Westwood Public Library has rooms available for meetings, conferences, and programs for both non-profit and for-profit organizations.
Organizations may request to reserve the Conference Room (Capacity 25) or the Community Meeting Room (Capacity 75) online.
How to Request a Meeting Room
- Go to the Library's online room reservation page, select your desired date and time, review the meeting room terms & conditions, and complete the room reservation request form
- When selecting a room setup in the request form, refer to the meeting room setup descriptions here. Each room setup has a different total seating capacity.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 3 days before your proposed meeting, but may be submitted up to 90 days in advance
- Room bookings are not final until your online request has been submitted and approved
- Submitted room reservation requests will receive a follow-up email within 2 business days (Monday-Friday)
Please note that Library and Municipal sponsored activities have priority in use of meeting rooms. Our meeting rooms are not available for use by private individuals. Visit our policies page to learn more about our meeting room policy. Email email@example.com with any questions about the Westwood Public Library's meeting rooms.
If you are looking for a space for quiet work or study for up to 4 people, click here to reserve a study room.
Community Meeting Room (Generously Given by Roche Brothers)
The first floor Community Meeting Room has a seating capacity of up to 75 and can be set up with tables and chairs. The room has a projection and sound system, hand-held microphones, and a podium. WiFi access is available. Limited kitchen facilities are available for light refreshments. You may request to reserve the Community Room up to 90 days in advance. Click here to request to use the Community Meeting Room.
Conference Room (Generously Given by Dedham Savings)
The first floor Conference Room has a seating capacity of up to 25 and can be set up with tables and chairs. The room has a projection system with sound. WiFi access is available. You may request to reserve the Conference Room up to 90 days in advance. Click here to request to use the Conference Room.
For-profit organizations may request to use the Community Meeting Room and the Conference Room for a fee. The fee schedule for each room is listed below. If you are a representative of a profit organization and you wish to request a room, please submit your request through our online room reservation system. If your room reservation request is approved, the Library will contact you for payment.
Community Meeting Room (Capacity 75)
- Half-Day Morning 9am-12pm = $250
- Half-Day Afternoon 1pm-5pm = $250
- Evening 6pm-9pm = $250
- All Day 9am-5pm = $500
Conference Room (Capacity 25)
- Half-Day Morning 9am-12pm = $200
- Half-Day Afternoon 1pm-5pm = $200
- Evening 6pm-9pm = $200
- All Day 9am-5pm = $400