ReadNEXT: Book Selection Services via Curbside Pick-Up
Adult Book Bundles
Looking for your next read? We want to help get great books into your hands this via our new ReadNEXT: Adult Book Bundles! Book Bundles are for ALL adult patrons via Curbside Pick-up (or if you are staying home, a Digital Reading List*).
Curated by our expert staff with the items that are available at the time of processing, each bag will contain titles to reflect your selection of genres. And we are happy to mix and match as well! For example, if you would like to have both a Psychological Thriller and a Romance, select both options and we will combine your selections into a single pickup, or, you can skip the physical books and pick-up and opt into receiving *The Digital Reading List, an email with links to recommended digital audio or eBooks from OverDrive/Libby and Hoopla.
We will make every attempt to fulfill ReadNEXT: Adult Book Bundles requests as quickly as possible. Due to staffing constraints and physical distancing mandates, the turnaround time may take up to 3 business days, but we will strive to have your items ready ASAP. If you want to request a specific book or movie, please use the online catalog.
Book Bundles for Kids & Teens
Don't know what to pick for kids and teens? Check out the librarian selected Children's & Teen's Book Bundles options. Just tell us age/grade of readers and select book bundles based on topic and genre! You can always email the kids department directly for suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-320-1042 to speak to a Children's or Teen's Librarian.
There are 2 ways to get started (pick the method best for you)!
- Our standard Adult Book Bundle Questionnaire is fast and easy- just complete the form! Looking for kids and teens books? Use our Children's and Teens Book Bundle Form and a librarian will get back to you within a couple days when your book bundles are ready for pickup.
- Do you read Non-Fiction, or do you want more control with the books our staff select for you? If are you looking for resources that span the entire adult collection and include Non-Fiction, DVDs, The Great Courses, etc, send an email to email@example.com, use the "Notes" field at the bottom of the Adult Book Bundle Questionnaire.
- If you perfer putting pen to paper, you can print out this form and return it to the Library, or you can call the Adult Services Department at 781-320-1045. Click here to view or print the PDF/paper form. If you need same day service, call us!
- Adult Book Bundles: Call the Adult Services Department at 781-320-1045, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kids Book Bundles: Call the Children's/YA Department at 781-320-1042, or email Kristy or Lizzy at email@example.com.
- Middle School & Teen Book Bundles: Call the Children's/YA Department at 781-320-1042, or email Felicia at firstname.lastname@example.org.