Information and Reference
"In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with floaties and teach us to swim." -Linton Weeks
Reference librarians are available to:
- Locate information
- Help with research projects or homework
- Find books, articles or other library materials
- Request items
- Provide assistance with internet / public computer use
- Teach you how to use ebooks and mobile devices
- Reserve a study room or meeting room
Technology Help: Library staff and volunteers are available to provide one-on-one troubleshooting with phones, tablets and laptop computers, and also with library apps and websites. For more details, please visit our Technology Help page.
Contact the Westwood Public Library Reference Staff:
BY PHONE: Please call us at: 781-320-1045 during library hours.
BY EMAIL: Fill out our “Ask A Librarian" form. Please include any important keywords that relate to your subject.
For in-depth research questions, please visit the Information Desk located on the 2nd floor of the Westwood Public Library during library hours.