Main Library, Children's Program Room
Thu 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- It can increase attention span, focus, and concentration
- Helps improve relationships with parents
- Promotes good self esteem
- Reduces hyperactivity
- Decreases stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improves memory and sleep
- Improves social functioning
- Better emotion regulation, self monitoring and self control
For parents/caregivers and children ages 3-5.
Join special guest facilitator Sheryl White to participate in simple activities that encourage kids to notice their thoughts, feelings and senses in the moment to help them to relax, focus and have fun!
Registraion Required. Call 781-320-1042 or fill out the form below (please include your name and your child's name and age).