GETTING CONNECTED @ THE WESTWOOD PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Public Internet access computers are available on the library's second floor. Time restrictions may apply. A library card is not required to use a desktop computer in the library. Patrons can check out PC and Mac laptops at the Reference Desk with a library card.
- Free wireless Internet access is available to those who have their own laptop or device at both the Main and Branch libraries. Wireless printing is available at the Main Library.
- A photocopier is available on the second floor. Copies are 10 cents per page for black and 25 cents per page for color.
- A scanner is available free of charge on the second floor.
- Faxing (scan to fax) is available on the second floor. Costs are 25 cents per page for US & Canada, 50 cents per page for International. See the Reference Desk for assistance.
- Printing from public computers, wireless devices, or the scanner costs 10 cents per page for black and 25 cents per page for color
- The library has Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags in all materials. Returned items are scanned and automatically checked-in on a conveyor belt. Patrons can use the RFID system to streamline borrowing with self-check stations or may use the Minuteman Library Network app to check out their materials from anywhere in the library.
Are you looking for technology help?
- Make an appointment! For more information visit our Technology Help page or call the Reference Desk at 781-320-1045.
- Drop-in technology help is available on Mondays from 12 to 2 pm — ask at the Reference Desk to get started. Drop-in sessions are limited to a maximum of 30 minutes per person.