GETTING CONNECTED @ THE WESTWOOD PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Public Internet access computers are available on the library's second floor. Windows 10 with Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Publisher), Adober Reader (free download only). One computer offers text and font enlargement for low vision users. Time restrictions may apply. A library card is not required to use a desktop computer in the library. Patrons can check out PC and Mac laptops for in house use at the Reference Desk with a library card.
- Free wireless Internet access is available to those who have their own laptop or device at both the Main and Branch libraries. Wireless printing is available at the Main Library.
- A photocopier is available on the second floor. Copies are 10 cents per page for black and 25 cents per page for color.
- A scanner is available free of charge on the second floor.
- Faxing (scan to fax) is available on the second floor. Costs are 25 cents per page for US & Canada, 50 cents per page for International. See the Reference Desk for assistance.
- Printing from public computers, wireless devices, or the scanner costs 10 cents per page for black and 25 cents per page for color
- The library has Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags in all materials. Returned items are scanned and automatically checked-in on a conveyor belt. Patrons can use the RFID system to streamline borrowing with self-check stations or may use the Minuteman Library Network app to check out their materials from anywhere in the library.
Are you looking for technology help?
- Make an appointment! For more information visit our Technology Help page or call the Reference Desk at 781-320-1045.