There are two study rooms on the second floor available for quiet work and study for no more than 4 people per room. Rooms may be reserved up to 7 days in advance. WiFi access is available.
Click here to reserve a Study Room.
Empty study rooms are available for walk-in use. A confirmed online reservation has priority.
By using a study room, I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Study rooms may be reserved by library patrons in grade 7 or older.
- Study rooms are not available for private tutoring or for any kind of business or "for profit" use.
- I may use the study rooms for no more than 3 hours per day across both study rooms.
- My reservation is void if I arrive more than 15 minutes late.
- No food is allowed in the study rooms.
- I will not vape or smoke within the library.
- I will not leave personal items unattended. The Library is not responsible for loss or damage to personal items.
- I will remove all trash and wipe down surfaces before leaving. Cleaning products will be provided by the Library.
- Study rooms should be vacated 5 minutes prior to closing.
- The Library reserves the right to resolve schedule problems by adjusting or canceling study room bookings.
- The Westwood Library Rules of Conduct apply to anyone using the study rooms.
Questions? Call the Reference Desk at 781-320-1045.
If you are looking for larger meeting space for your organization, click here to request a meeting room.