ReadNext! Personalized Reading Selection Service
It's like a book subscription box, but FREE from your public library.
Due to popular demand, the ReadNext: Personalized Reading Selection Service has reached its maximum capacity. Please click here to join the waitlist.
Welcome to Westwood Public Library's ReadNext! We know you love to get a hand-selected book from our readers' advisors and this new service makes it easier than ever.
With a few simple steps, you will receive a monthly (or quarterly- your choice) ReadNext bag filled with a selection of books just perfect for you.
- Fill out a Readers' Profile Form where you will answer a few simple questions about what you like to read.
- We will match you to a Readers Advisor who will choose up to 3 books for you every month or quarter (September, December, March and June).
- You will be notified by your Readers Advisor when your gift wrapped ReadNext bag is ready for pick up!
You deserve the gift of reading! ReadNext can be that special treat to yourself.
*Update* Patrons who originally elected to receive ReadNext Bags every 90 days will now pick up their selections on a fixed quarterly schedule: September, December March and June.
Adults and Teens: Click here to be added to the waitlist.
Children in Grades 3-6: Click here to be added to the waitlist.
Questions? Call 781-320-1045 (Adult and YA) or 781-320-1042 (Kids), or email wwdReadNext@minlib.net
- You can unsubscribe from ReadNext at any time. Just email wwdReadNext@minlib.net, or call the Reference Department at 781-320-1045.
- Your ReadNext Bag can be picked up by the Reserves Shelf on the 1st Floor of the Main Library, under your name. If you would prefer to use an alias, please email wwdReadNext@minlib.net.
- We want you to have the best possible reading experience! Please give us feedback on your selections through either the online form or the paper form you will find in your ReadNext Bag each month.
- We respect your privacy! We will never access your Minuteman Library Network account without your permission. We will not record what items you check out with your library card, but we will keep track of titles suggested to you and information you provide on the feedback form to better inform your personalized picks.
Your ReadNext Librarians