ReadNEXT: Book Selection Services via Curbside Pick-Up
No waitist- open to all!
Click, Grab & Go Bags: Book Selection Services
Looking for your next read? We want to help get great books into your hands this via our new ReadNEXT: Click, Grab & Go Bags and Book Selection Services for Adults! Click, Grab & Go! Bags are for ALL adult patrons via Curbside Pick-up (or if you are staying home, a Digital Reading List*).
Curated by our expert staff with the items that are available at the time of processing, each bag will contain titles to reflect your selection of genres. And we are happy to mix and match as well! For example, if you would like to have both a Psychological Thriller and a Romance, select both options and we will combine your Grab & Go selections into a single bag for Curbside Pickup, or, you can skip the physical books and pick-up and opt into receiving *The Digital Reading List, an email with links to recommended digital audio or eBooks from OverDrive/Libby and Hoopla.
We will make every attempt to fulfill ReadNEXT: Grab & Go Bag requests as quickly as possible. Due to staffing constraints and physical distancing mandates, the turnaround time may take up to 3 business days, but we will strive to have your items ready ASAP. If you want to request a specific book or movie, please use the online catalog.
Book Bundles for Kids & Teens
Don't know what to pick for kids and teens? Check out the librarian selected Children's & Teen's Book Bundles options. Just tell us age/grade of readers and select book bundles based on topic and genre! You can always email the kids department directly for suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-320-1042 to speak to a Children's or Teen's Librarian.
There are 2 ways to get started (pick the method best for you)!
- Our standard Click, Grab & Go Questionaire is fast and easy- just complete the form! This service focuses on popular genre and literary fiction that you can mix and match to your personal preferences. If you want a Romance audiobook, a YA Fantasy and Detective Mystery in Large Print, we will select top reads and place in one bag for Curbside Pick-up, or email you a Digital Reading List. Click the link or scroll down the page for the Standard Form. Looking for kids and teens books? Click the link for our Children's and Teens Book Bundle Form and a librarian will get back to you within a couple days when your book bundles are ready for pickup.
- Do you read Non-Fiction, or do you want more control with the books our staff select for you? If are you looking for resources that span the entire adult collection and include Non-Fiction, DVDs, The Great Courses, etc, send an email to wwdReadNEXT@minlib.net, use the "Notes" field at the bottom of the Click, Grab & Go Questionaire.
- If you perfer putting pen to paper, you can print out this form and return it to the Library, or you can call the Adult Services Department at 781-320-1045 for our Call, Grab & Go Service!. You can click here to view or print the PDF/paper form. If you need same day service, call us!
- Click, Grab & Go Bags for Adults: Call the Adult Services Department at 781-320-1045, or email Molly (email@example.com).
- Kids Book Bundles: Call the Children's/YA Department at 781-320-1042, or email Kristy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lizzy (email@example.com).
- Middle School & Teen Book Bundles: Call the Children's/YA Department at 781-320-1042, or email Felicia (firstname.lastname@example.org).