You can now print from anywhere!
To print wirelessly, send your print job as an email attachment to:
- Please note that printouts are single-sided and in color.
- The cost* for printing is is 10 cents/page for predominantly black & white, and 20 cents/page for predominantly color.
- After you send your print job, go to the Information Desk on the 2nd floor to pay for and pick up your printout.
*Payment is required for each page that prints
There is a 10 MB memory limit to the size of the email. With all attachments, emails cannot exceed 10 MB in total size. Emails that exceed this limit will not print.
The following file types are supported for wireless printing:
- Text files (.txt)
- PDF files
- HTML files
- Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
- Image files (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tiff)
- Email messages that contain a URL in the Subject: field will not print. URL links in the body of the email or in attachments do not display on the printout.
- Image files should be at least 100 pixels in length or width.
- Print jobs default to 300 dpi.
- PGP encryption, digitally signed documents, macro-enabled spreadsheets and password-protected documents are not supported by ePrint at this time and will not print.
- You cannot print email attachments without also printing the email.
- Duplexing (printing on both sides of the page) is not supported.
- Email subject lines do not display on the printout.
- Time stamps from the ePrint server do not accurately reflect when the print job was created or printed.