Information and Reference
"In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with floaties and teach us to swim." -Linton Weeks
Reference librarians are available to:
- Locate information
- Help with research projects or homework
- Find books, articles or other library materials
- Request items
- Provide assistance with internet / public computer use
- Teach you how to use ebooks and mobile devices
- Reserve a study room or meeting room
- Proctor Exams
- Notarize documents
News & Events
Computer classes: Library staff and volunteers are available to provide one-on-one assistance. To request an individual tech help session, please Ask a Librarian. You will be contacted by a Reference Librarian to schedule your appointment.
Contact the Westwood Public Library Reference Staff:
PHONE SERVICE: Please call us at: 781-320-1045 during library hours.
EMAIL US: at “Ask A Librarian". Please be sure to include any important keywords that relate to your subject.
For in-depth research questions, please visit at the Information Desk located on the 2nd floor of the Westwood Public Library during library hours.