Census 2020 Jobs- Visit the Library to Apply!
Earn extra income while helping your community.
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting to fill hundreds of thousands of positions across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count. Reasons to apply include:
- Earn Extra Money
- Could you use a little extra income? Jobs for the 2020 Census offer competitive wages that are paid weekly. Authorized expenses, such as mileage, are reimbursed for employees doing fieldwork.
- Support Your Community
- Decennial census data are used to determine your representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for roads, schools, hospitals, and more. Help ensure that everyone in your community is counted in the next decennial census.
- Fit Your Schedule
- Temporary positions for the 2020 Census feature flexible hours—a perfect fit if you are looking to earn a little extra money, even if you already have other commitments.
- Be a Part of History
- Every 10 years since 1790, the United States has undertaken the momentous task of counting all of its residents. This is your chance to play a role.
If you need assistance with the online application, or have question, representatives from the U.S. Census Bureau's Office will be at the Main Library the following days and times:
- Saturday Dec 14, 2019 from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday Dec 15, 2019 from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Dec 21, 2019 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday Dec 22, 2019 from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
More dates will be added in early 2020.